Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Giving In

I bought my first IPod yesterday.

I had decided it was time, mainly because I'm flying to Arizona in a week, and I think it's time to do away with the whole discman-plus-10-CDs-in-my-bookbag routine.

So far, you know, it's cool. My first shuffle provided the shocking revelation that I like music from England, so I spent much of last night trying to upload things that would balance out all that at least a little.

Now I feel sleeker, more modern. Also, my clothes seem newer. On the other hand, this morning, when I woke up, I also felt even more disoriented than usual. Is that a natural after-effect?

During my morning coffee, though, I listened to a CD! On my stereo! You haven't totally gotten me yet, cold robot hand of technology!

1 Comments:

Blogger matt prigge said...

One of us, one of us, one of us...

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home